How to HTC hero hard reset


Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
  1. With the phone turned off, press and hold the HOME and BACK buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button. ...
  2. After the phone is restored to its factory default settings, press MENU to reset it.
How to HTC hero hard reset
How to HTC hero hard reset

To reset your HTC Hero to factory (default) settings: From the Homescreen tap on Menu > Settings > Security > Factory data reset. This shall open the Factory ...
We show you how to 
factory reset the HTC Hero to clear all data and restore its original settings.
I didn't enter my gmail account details when I first got my phone and like others I'm now having difficulties entering it and have read that I need ...

How to Reset HTC Hero S to Restore Factory Default Settings. You can perform a factory reset or hard reset to return HTC Hero S to its original state before the.

HTC Hero Sprint Factory Data Reset Guide. How to reset HTC Hero Sprint? HTC Hero Sprint Hard Reset Guide. HTC Hero Sprint Master Reset Procedures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks